We are pleased to announce the results of the 2020 DMDU Society Leadership Team elections:
- Jan Kwakkel, President
- Nidhi Kalra, Vice President
- Sadie McEvoy, Membership
- Antonia Hadjimichael, Communications and Outreach
- Julie Rozenberg, Career Development
- Edmundo Molina-Perez, Education and Training
- Taylor Winchell, Rules and Processes
- Steven Popper, Fundraising
- Both amendments to the Society Rules and Processes were also approved.
You can find the full results here: https://vote.electionrunner.com/election/je1Fe/results
The new team will take office on Jan 2, 2021 and serve for two years.
Congratulations to the new team and all who participated in the elections. Those of us who are stepping down thank you for the opportunity to have served our Society and look forward to a bright future under our new leadership team!
Warren Walker, Election Committee Chair
Rob Lempert, outgoing President