We regularly scrape the Google Scholar profiles of our past meetings chairs to find publications that might be of interest to the DMDU community. We then keep a list of publications that will be posted on our website over the next few months. If you think most of your future work would be valuable to the DMDU community and would like to be added to our “watch list”, please let us know by sending a link to your Google Scholar profile to website [at] deepuncertainty.org.
You can also use this form to share articles, books, and other published material from the last 6 months. Once approved, your post will appear under our “Recent Pubs” page. Please follow these simple guidelines to complete the form:
- Enter your name and a valid email address. We will use this to let you know when your submission has been posted or if there are any issues.
- The post title should be your article’s title followed by the year of publication, e.g. “Managing Deep Uncertainty (2016)”
- In the anti-spam box, please just type “deep uncertainty” (lower case, without quotes)
- The first thing in the post should be the full citation of the publication, including a URL to the publication.
- The main part of the post should include the abstract.
Please do not include any other information in the post. If you have any questions, please reach out to us at website [at] deepuncertianty.org.